HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Panasonic Inverter wide air con. It's probably

Customer Question
I have a Panasonic...

I have a Panasonic Inverter wide air con. It's probably about 13 years old. I have had a technician to look at it as it stopped working. he cleaned the filters and got it going but it has stopped again. the remote has frozen and i can't get it to work to turn the air con on. The air con did work for about 5 mins and then just stopped. I have not been able to get it working again as the remote has frozen. is it a remote problem or do you think there is a problem with the air con.

Contractor's Assistant: What device is frozen?

My remote

Contractor's Assistant: What Panasonic product do you have?

A panasonic inverter wide air con as I stated in my previous text

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Panasonic product?

It won't turn on -

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/18/2017
HVAC Technician: Pete, Electronic Engineer replied 5 months ago
Pete, Electronic Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Can you still turn the air con on manually using the buttons provided on its control panel?

Pete, Electronic Engineer