HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

How can I adjust the water flow on the humidifier? The

Customer Question
How can I adjust...

How can I adjust the water flow on the humidifier? The saddle valve will not shut off and I replaced it twice.

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

This has been going on whenever I turn the humidifier on for the winter season. Last year I replaced the saddle valve and that helped. So this year I replaced it again, but the flow does not adjust.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Is there an adjustment on the solenoid?

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/18/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

ARE YOU READY?