HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What is the number of the battery that goes into the little…

Customer Question
What is the number...

What is the number of the battery that goes into the little white box that sits up in a corner of my living room I think it has something to do with motion

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 3 days now

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/16/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 7 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, there is no way of telling from here what numbers are on that battery... however you can remove it and take it a hardware store and they will be able to hand you a replacement in most cases.... if that fails the camera dept in most larger drug stores will be able to fix you up.

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.