HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a lennox fireplace insert model # DT4035CNM. I can…

Customer Question
I have a lennox...

I have a lennox fireplace insert model # DT4035CNM. I can get the pilot light on but the gas wont ignite. I'm guessing maybe something in the tube (with holes in it) is plugged??

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

Don't know.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was trying to see if I could remove the tube and see if there is something blocking. Anything more advanced and I'd have to get a professional

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/16/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Do you light the pilot manually or does it have electronic ignition?