HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I have a "air flow warning" indicator light on my water

Customer Question
I have a "air...

I have a "air flow warning" indicator light on my water furnace

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Filter is good. thermostat is set at 71

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible. I am the homeowner

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This fix will need to be somewhat simple for ne to do repair. i at least would like to be able to diagnose.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/16/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 2 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Indoor coil may be cloged with dirt even though filter is clean air will not be sufficient for proper opperation.

Shut main power off to unit, access coil and use brush and vacume then restart unit.

OK?

Gaztech
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician