HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We have a Jamestown pallet stove and the auger will not stop…

Customer Question
We have a Jamestown...

We have a Jamestown pallet stove and the auger will not stop turning fills the stove nonstop

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 weeks since my husband couldn't stay out of it. It has worked fine till now.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That's all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 2 days by:
12/18/2017
HVAC Technician: Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician
Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.This answer is based on the information you have given.If you have any additional information you would like to add, you can use the reply box below for additional questions, comments, or would like to upload helpful photos.Since the control panel, controls the timing of the auger. I would recommend you replace the control panel.Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE after we are done. this will credit my account for assisting you.