HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a PanasonicFV11VHL1 bathroom heater and it has begun…

Customer Question
I have a PanasonicFV11VHL1...

I have a PanasonicFV11VHL1 bathroom heater and it has begun to make a lot of rattling noise. Can you help us fix this? It was just installed less than a year ago.

Contractor's Assistant: How long have you had your PANASONICFV11VHL1?

Less than a year

Contractor's Assistant: What have you tried so far?

Just took the white cover off and looked at it to see if there was anything obviously rattling

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?

No thank you

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/15/2017
HVAC Technician: Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor replied 8 months ago
Eddie
Eddie, Home Improvement Contractor

Hi...............is it a rhythmic sound? .....you made need to check that the fan blade/ cage is not hitting anything now .......sometimes things shift and can cause the sound.........try uncovering it and turning it on ............please let me know

Thanks

eddie

It rumbles when the heater first kicks on and then quiets down until the blower starts to run faster then it gets pretty noisy.
Just noticed that it is a FV-11VH1 not the FV-11VHL1 from the pics on the instructions

it comes with a 3 year warranty ............you may want to place a call to them ...........just because on what you described it can be one of a dozen things

Do you have the contact info for Panasonic
all we get is a loud squeaking noise when we call that number

okay I will look for another for you

try this one........1(###) ###-####.............or fill this out and find a service dealer...........

http://www.servicebench.com/templates/geo_americas/consumer_facing/panasonic_locator/panasonic_locator_results.jsp