HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

What is a p2 code with 14 flashes? what is cfm? About a week…

Customer Question
What is a p2...

What is a p2 code with 14 green flashes? what is cfm?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About a week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/15/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Whats the exact make and model of furnace?

CFM refers to the amount of air produced by the blower fan (Cubic feet per minutes) 14 FLASHES MEANS BLOWER IS SET AT 1400 cfm

( NORMAL, ITS NOT A ERROR CODE)

i'sorry, i forgot the most important info. goodman mod. # for the air handler AVPTC42D14AB.
goodman mod # for the heat pump SSZ140421AH