HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Got cold 57 blue out that an exit furnace does not run less…

Customer Question
Got cold 57 blue...

Got cold 57 blue out that an exit furnace does not run less you take the doors off

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

I have brand new one sitting by the furnace oil change right now will see what happens

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Vhanged furnace filter as per your orders....shucks they said to buy filters...no mention of the installation...ha...ha

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Like we were taught in the service,,keep it simple,,stupid ! thanks again.

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/15/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

What is model on furnace?