HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a 3107 heater that is leaking oil. Is there something…

Customer Question
I have a 3107...

I have a 3107 heater that is leaking oil. Is there something I can do to fix it? Thanks, Bill

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

It started leaking 6 months ago. I am just now wanting to use it and I don’t want to fire it up with this leak.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I was hoping to.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No, not really. Is this something that is repairable?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/15/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

If it is leaking... you need to throw it out...they are factory sealed and the oil is not refillable or replaceable..

I noticed question is still opened, please dont forget to rate the 5 star rating if we are done. Sincerely