HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Got an carrier furnace 58mxa080112 new air filter burner…

Customer Question
Got an carrier furnace...

Got an carrier furnace 58mxa080112 new air filter burner goes out when big fan kicks on

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Got new filters changed temp settings nothing changes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Don't know

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/14/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

You need to remove front panel and read the flash error code patern.

Ex. 3 short flash and one long flash = error code 31

I will not be needing your service's furnace is running good . I want to cancel my order or question. bill
I am canceling my credit card thanks anyway
Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer