HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I FINALLY HAVE MY PILOT LIGHT BURNING AFTER THE GAS COMPANY…

Customer Question
I FINALLY HAVE MY...

I FINALLY HAVE MY PILOT LIGHT BURNING AFTER THE GAS COMPANY LET ME RUN OUT OF GAS. THE GAS DELIVERY PERSON

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

DIDN'T EVEN KNOW HOW TO LIGFHT THE PILOT. I FINALLY READ THE INSTRUCTION MANUAL, AND FOLLOWED THE INSTRUCTION,

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

THE PILOT IS BURNING PRESENTLY. LETR ME TELL YOU THAT I HAVE A MODEL #DEB20 0R DEB24 ORDEB30

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I DO HAVE A LIGHT SWITCH THAT TURNS ON THE BURNER. I HAVE TRIED FLIPPING THAT SWITCH BUT NOTHING HAPPENS. I WAS WONDERING IF I HAVE TO CUT OFF THE ON & OFF BUTTON,

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/14/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Make sure after you lit the pilot make sure you turn that knob to ON have you done that?