HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Luxaire9v serires furnace Blower won't go into second stage.

Customer Question
Luxaire9v serires furnace...

Luxaire9v serires furnace Blower won't go into second stage. I replaced pressure switch and still no working.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Brand New in Nov.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

3 double red flashes for the code

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/14/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

If you have replaced switch issue is either blocked vent.broken or obstructed hose,or faulty inducer or water backed up in drain.

Most of the time issue is a blocked drain allowing water to backup