HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I noticed that the temp on my thermostat was going up on its…

Customer Question
I noticed that the...

I noticed that the temp on my thermostat was going up on its own. So I turned it off as a way to restart it and now I can't get the Done button on the thermostat to work. I have a programmable thermostat that I control via wifi and on the touch pad.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

I think it's just thermostat. The HVAC is working fine.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No. it was working fine this morning and now the buttons on thermostat don't seem to work.

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/14/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 2 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Remove front cover and get me model on thermostat

It’s now fixed. Guess needed a reboot. Thanks

NO problem.JUst let me know if you need further.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer