HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I can't hear the unit outside when the heat is working

Customer Question
I can't hear the...

I can't hear the unit outside when the heat is working inside the house

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

You think filters can caus this?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Not realy

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's just that I cant hear the outside fans when heat is going on inseide

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/14/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the issue you are having?