HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a lennox Bella pellet stove mfr year 2009 sn-1562.

Customer Question
I have a lennox...

I have a lennox Bella pellet stove mfr year 2009 sn-1562

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

What size pipe do I buy for the vent and fresh air? im doing horizontal install and up 6 feet..

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Just need those sizes....

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

With that info you should have no problem telling me what I need to get this done

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/13/2017
HVAC Technician: Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Iohn Keffer
Iohn Keffer, HVAC Technician

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue.

There are two guides for instillation of in and out air, one for mfg homes and one home built on site. Please tell me witch you have?