HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I am looking for a blower motor and squirrel cage part

Customer Question
I am looking for...

I am looking for a blower motor and squirrel cage part number for a Carrier indoor handler model # FB4ANB070

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

The blower motor just went out and I can't find it on the internet.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The unit is from 1996. 3/4 HP motor, 5.4 FLA, 208/230 volt

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat? And what about the unit's filters?

I'm talking to a computer, right?

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/13/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 7 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

If you have a moment check this link...click here

I already entered your model number and the parts available pop up...take a look and tell me if you see what you need...also you can use this to get part numbers and then Google the number

Billy

That's a nice site - I tried several and couldn't get all that info. What did you do different?
If I have questions while I install, can I ask you or will it be more money?

I just keep that site bookmarked....I enter a model number and it pops up the parts, previous part numbers, current part, models it went on. I have just saved it for a source for part numbers.

There is no extra for questions relating to the project

Thanks, Billy. I'll text back if I have any more questions. The Pro's wanted $976 to do this, and I've done it before with another unit for about $200 in parts.

yep...residential rates have recently high as high as 200% mark up. Mark up, flat rate parts.

You can save plenty by taking your time and a little research.

Plus you can get back with me anytime after rating service!

Billy