HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a carrier weather maker 9200 and it is not working. I…

Customer Question
I have a carrier...

I have a carrier weather maker 9200 and it is not working. I am getting a 31 code. I replaced the pressure switch and it didn't help. still get a 31 code

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I woke up with no heat today

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes they are all good. the furnace tries to start and then I get the code. the blower works the exhaust fan seems to work

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If i can

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I don't think so

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/13/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

A bad switch s only 1 possibility. The exhaust could be obstructed, there could be debris in the draft inducer fan housing, the port where the switches vac tubing connects or the tubing could be clogged or you could have a weak fan.

never mind

ok