HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I just moved to a condo and the Lendell air handler is not…

Customer Question
I just moved to...

I just moved to a condo and the Lendell air handler is not heating- it was supposed to be fixed before I moved in but apparently the repair was not the correct diagnosis

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes-checked the thermostat - changed the batteries- read the booklet to help with settings- the filters are new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No- I am looking for someone with knowledgeable experience on Lendel water air handlers

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No- just looking for experienced technician who can diagnose & fix this in the wilmington NC area

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/13/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

If you get to the unit and get to the baord inside are there any error codes flashing on the board?