HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

12/13/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 6 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

You may need to bring the 24v to the thermostat from the furnace transformer, not a secondary transformer.Do you have a volt meter?

Just to let u know I corrected the polarity and it worked like a charm. Just do I know it’s you I talked to tell me where your from again

I am from Alabama. Glad you were able to get this working.If you have further questions, please let me know.
Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.
To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.