HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a 50 Gallon State Select water heater PR650NOVET

manufactured in August 03 with...
I have a 50 Gallon State Select water heater PR650NOVET manufactured in August 03 with a Robertshaw 7222WDER gas valve. Every once in a while I have no hot water and when I check the water heater the gas valve has faulted out and the light is flashing red. If I unplug it and then plug it back in it always ignites and works fine until the next time it faults out. Any suggestions? Thanks
12/13/2017
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What fauklt is the light flashing there is a list on the control.

No list on the control which is why I am asking you.It states on the control that if light is flashing see instruction manual. Previous owner did not leave the manual. It appeared to be continuously flashing. Can you send me a list of the fault codes?

OK what is it flashing count the flashes between long pauses

It's currently not flashing. Can you just send me the list of fault codes associated with the flashes?

Yes here is the whole doc for you!

CLICK HERE

All I ask is please use the....FINISH BY RATING link at the top your page to select a 5 STAR RATING before leaving today....this is important for my status on the site plus without a rating I will receive ZERO credit(NO PAY) from the site for assisting you. Also rating now does not close the question out and you can come back anytime for FREE right here to me......Happy Holidays!

HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH
If you could send me the link off the internet for the entire doc that would be awesome. I could not find it. Thanks for the help.