HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My furnace is blowing cold air and the burner don't turn on.

Customer Question
My furnace is blowing...

My furnace is blowing cold air and the burner don't turn on

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

The filters are good, even with the thermostat on the of position, the furnace turns on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I want to try

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

The okay light blinks 3 times

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/13/2017
HVAC Technician: BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech replied 8 months ago
BillyHvac
BillyHvac, Journeyman HVAC Tech

My name is Billy. What is the make and model of the furnace?