HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My pilot won't light. stopped running. One week. It just…

Customer Question
My pilot won't light...

My pilot won't light. stopped running

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

One week

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It just stopped running. don't smell any gas

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/12/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

What's the brand and model of your unit?

Majestic G36DV
Perhaps I can't fix it myself. 71 year old female.

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

Doubtful you can fix this yourself. It's not a matter of your age or gender. It's a matter of the necessary skill set to pull this off

Ok - signing off now.

Ok

As I didn't pursue the issue any further when I realized the solution was most likely beyond my capabilities, I should not be charged beyond the initial $5 fee. Please see that the $23 temporary fee is removed from my MasterCard.

Ok