HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Replacement gas logs for a "barnstove" model WH06264 mfg.

Customer Question
Replacement gas logs for...

Replacement gas logs for a "barnstove" model WH06264 mfg. July 1993

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

I bought the stove new in "93 and the logs are now getting crumbly. When they are removed to clean the stove inside or clean gas orfice they are very fragile. Can you direct me to a source for a new set?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

All that is required if to lift the logs up and out. They lay on a rack in the stove. However, if I can only get a set that must be set in place by a service tech. that is no problem. I will be glad to do that. The logs are not connected to the gas or manifold in any way.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No thank you, ***** ***** need to find a replacement set of the logs

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/12/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Unit parts unavailable, you will have to try using logs from a different manufacturer. but doing so it is important that the logs used do not obstruct burner flames. that may create sout on logs and stain window.

I noticed question is still opened, please dont forget to rate the 5 star rating if we are done.SincerelyGaztech1
Gaztech
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician