HVAC

Have HVAC Questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for Answers

HVAC

I amthinkingbuying a housebuilt in the mid1970's. My

Customer Question
I amthinkingbuying a housebuilt...

I amthinkingbuying a housebuilt in the mid1970's

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

My question is how is a Lennox horizontal furnace model#G40UH-48C-110-03,serial # 5801M11171. I am a retired HVAC service technician with 28years experience. I like Lennox hvac equipment. I want to know how old is this furnace and also what up to date furnace would you recommend.

Contractor's Assistant: Are you an HVAC professional?

Yes I am I am currently retired. I have worked in the HVAC field from 1987 to 2115

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I would most likely use Moore Heating in Anchorage,Alaska

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

All I want to know is how old furnace is because I am looking for an estimate to update the heating plus what year this furnace as manufactored

Submitted: 2 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/12/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 2 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. The furnace December of 2001.

Anymore questions. Russ

Fairbanks for 26 years before I retired.

gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician