HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

3 quick flashes, pause, 1 flash: Can you tell me what that…

Customer Question
3 quick flashes, pause, 1...
3 quick flashes, pause, 1 long flash: Can you tell me what that means? I've turned it off and shut it down, then restarted, and get the same thing again: 3 quick flashes, pause, 1 long flash
Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/12/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

Are you ready?

Here a video I made that will guide you to resolving your issue

Error code 31

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQs2OPj4k08

Thanks. I'm not at the unit, but I'll try that out tomorrow or the next day.

ok

I noticed question is still opened, please dont forget to rate the 5 star rating if we are done.SincerelyGaztech1
Yeah. Sorry. I went out to my property, I was super busy, but I did get a few minutes to try that. I didn't find the hoses to drain. Maybe they're on the bottom part? I had a lot of other issues, but next time I get out there, I'll open the bottom part and look in there.