HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

We just installed a RTH7560E,the heat is running but I can't…

Customer Question
We just installed a...

We just installed a RTH7560E,the heat is running but I can't get it to show the program phase.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

When I hit the mode button, it is only offering me heat/cool/heatem. When I hit the menu button I only get the option for time, date and f/s.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes, the thermostat is installed, but only the fan is running, no heat.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/12/2017
HVAC Technician: Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Daniel Plourde
Daniel Plourde, HVAC Technician

hi i am dan i can help you with this. which programming parameters are you trying to access?