HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I HAVE THE TH6320R WIFI THERMOSTAT AND I SET IT UP WITH AT…

Customer Question
I HAVE THE TH6320R...

I HAVE THE TH6320R WIFI THERMOSTAT AND I SET IT UP WITH AT THE THM5320R AND THE REDLINK

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, do you think this is a larger HVAC problem, or something specific to the thermostat?

THE THERMOSTAT WAS WORKING FINE IT CONNECTED TO THE THM5320R BUT NOT THE WIFI. SO I TRIED SETTING UP THE WIFI AND NOW ALL I GET IS E1 38

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

YES I AM DOING MYSELF. HOW DO YOU DO A FACTORY RESET?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

HELP ME GET OUT OF THE WIFI SET UP

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/11/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 4 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Can you get to the setup menu by pressing fan and hold buttons?

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer