HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Can't get my theromsstic set not by time. 2hours. We tried…

Customer Question
Can't get my theromsstic...

Can't get my theromsstic set not by time

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2hours

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We tried to follow the instruction video not working to set temperature at all

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/11/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the make and model of the thermostat?

Honeywell programs le
Don't know exactly not my house house sitting
All I know it's a Honeywell programmable and it won't come off 32 degrees

Is it battery powered? If so take the batteries out and put them in backwards for 3 secs then the right way with a new set and see if it fixes it.

It says 14 when we try and set it
When we hit the up button it won't go past 32 degrees

WHat is the complete model number off the unit?