HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a nordyne model fg6rc080c-16 furnace that is not

Customer Question
Hi I have a...

Hi I have a nordyne model fg6rc080c-16 furnace that is not igniting

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes theses only 1 I know of

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It comes on but it doesn't ignite where the pilot should light does sometimes act like it going to ignite but doesn't

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/11/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

So the ignitor does glow up then go out?