HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Luxpro thermostat that is not working properly. I…

Customer Question
I have a Luxpro...

I have a Luxpro thermostat that is not working properly. I tried changing batteries. Temperature setting is stuck on 63 and won't change when I hope up or down button. Central air works when I put it on can instead of auto?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Not sure how to check settings. Changed filter on central air unit. Is there filter for thermostat?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

It possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

That is the situation

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/10/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can continue our conversation.

If the unit won't respond to the up or down buttons you need a new thermostat.