HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My furnace will run just fine for 1 to 2 days then go to…

Customer Question
My furnace will run...

My furnace will run just fine for 1 to 2 days then go to lock out I reset and its good for another1 to 2 days then locks out and needs reset again

Contractor's Assistant: Did you check the furnace's filters?

Yes new

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Always do but this time its got me baffeled by the timer its reset everything tests ok

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

If I say its a coleman furnace you will probable be just like everyone else and sat it needs replaced

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/10/2017
HVAC Technician: Scott, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Scott
Scott, HVAC Technician
Could you give me the model number of your coleman furnace and is it in a manufacturer home.