HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My central heating is coming on for 5 mins and then turning…

Customer Question
Hi My central heating...

Hi My central heating is coming on for 5 mins and then turning off

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Im not sure where the filters are

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Maybe

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Hang on, ill get the boiler type

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
Grant vortex eco utility 15-21 oil fired
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
service offer?
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/10/2017
HVAC Technician: Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
Andrew Smith
Andrew Smith, HVAC Technician
How's the hot water?
Does much of the heating get hot - or is the water not circulating?