HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a p374-1800 Totaline thermostat that went blank and…

Customer Question
I have a p374-1800...

I have a p374-1800 Totaline thermostat that went blank and we cannot turn on the heat to ur home

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

It is blank on the screen, nothing works

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

There is no power to the thermostat, so I cannot check settings

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/10/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 8 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, there is a lot we can do,

First look for a blown automotive type 3 amp fuse on the printed circuit board mounted on the blower of the furnace/air handler... tell me if its blown or not.

.

Take a close up, exceedingly well focused photo of the wiring diagram glued inside the furnace/air handler door, and a photo that shows the entire printed circuit and I will mark it up with trouble shooting instructions. **and a way to get the heat going manually if possible. Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) to me.

We can go from there with training, coaching and diagnosis.... without a time limit, In depth with as much detail as needed.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

.