HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Do you also do hot water heater with 184960-001 need a gas…

Customer Question
Do you also do...

Do you also do hot water heater with 184960-001 need a gas valve coil for this model

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

1 week no gas getting to the water heater

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

No checked the whole unit that is the only problem with the unit

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/9/2017
HVAC Technician: Gaztech, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
Gaztech
Gaztech, HVAC Technician

Hi I am Gaztech1, a independent technician, I will assist you with your issue.

Don't forget to rate the 5 star rating AT THE TOP OF PAGE if we are done. this will credit me for assisting you.

You can not by just the coil only, gas valve complete only.

I noticed question is still opened, please dont forget to rate the 5 star rating if we are done.SincerelyGaztech1