HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My T6 Lyric has a 4 space code which I don't know and I need…

Customer Question
My T6 Lyric has...

My T6 Lyric has a 4 space code which I don't know and I need it to get into the Mode in order to change the thermostat from air conditioning to heat.

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

I changed one of the air filters about two weeks ago. It wasn,t the same kind as the one I took out. It was the same size.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/9/2017
HVAC Technician: gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
gotoman for ac
gotoman for ac, HVAC Technician

Russ here. Just picked up question. The code is the date code on back of thermostat. Unplug and you will see 4 numbers like 1648. Russ