HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My Honeywell vr8215 isn't working- the lower isn't staying…

Customer Question
Hi... my Honeywell vr8215...

Hi... my Honeywell vr8215 isn't working- the lower isn't staying on

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

2 days

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. My husband is right now

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

We turned it off and turned it back on. The motor starts up but then turns right off We followed the directions

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/9/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your

issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

I need the brand and model of your furnace (not the gas valve).

That's the AC coil not the furnace. Remove the access panel where the burners are and check the inside sides of the compartment for the rating tag