HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Can't keep the pilot light lite. Couple or three days it…

Customer Question
Can't keep the pilot...

Can't keep the pilot light lite

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Couple or three days it lites but when you release the set positon to pilot goes out

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If possible

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Its a Nordyne703895

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/8/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

So you hold the button/knob down to light the pilot but when you release it after holding it down for at least a minute the pilot goes out?