HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a lennox elite series gas fireplace L20 VDF-2. I'm…

Customer Question
Hi, I have a...

Hi, I have a lennox elite series gas fireplace L20 VDF-2. I'm needing to replace the thermocouple that fits the 52L15 Pilot Assembly. Can I just purchase the replacement thermocouple and if so what is the part #? I can find the replacement part 52L15 for the whole pilot assembly, but only need the thermocouple.

Contractor's Assistant: Just to clarify, what type of fireplace is this?

Standing gas vented fireplace. L20 VDF-2 Model

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I just need to know if the thermocouple can be purchased separate from the pilot assembly and who would have the part. Thanks,

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/8/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 4 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

You should be able to use any universal thermocouple as a replacement.

Phil
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer