HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Woke up to no heat this am? With inspection and removal of…

Customer Question
Woke up to no...

Woke up to no heat this am? With inspection and removal of fire box cover I was able to get Bryant 350 MAV to fire. Jumped rollout limit switch ( sent son to get replacement ) but when put cover back on did not run through complete cycle ( up to temperature on thermostat ) Could the issue be the gas pressure switch? I did clean the incoming outside air tube but still showing error code #31 on the led light having to do with the air issue

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Changed filter and batteries in stat

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes I'm a ibew electrian

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This is the third time I replaced roll out switch

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/8/2017
HVAC Technician: Phil, Mechanical Engineer replied 9 months ago
Phil
Phil, Mechanical Engineer

Hello, it will be fastest to take a photo of the furnace with the covers off from about 15 feet away so that I can asses the overall situation especially the venting and combustion air issues.

Use the 'add files' link next to your send button to get the photo(s) to me

.

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.