HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a code requirement for a fan in the can. this brings…

Customer Question
I have a code...

I have a code requirement for a fan in the can. this brings fresh air into my utility room. Can i operate this using the LR8124A controller?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

No problem - this is an add on

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes - electrician will oversee the work. need to inform him of proper wiring diagram

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not really

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/8/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 7 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. If my initial response doesn’t answer your question then let me know and we can

continue our conversation.

Yes you can use it with an L8124A. The wiring diagram comes with the unit

It is not present - can you send me a link?