HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

No vaccum pulling at exhaust fan it runs but doesn't pull. I…

Customer Question
No vaccum pulling at...

No vaccum pulling at exhaust fan it runs but doesn't pull. I can take hose off and pull waccum and burner lights

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

5 minutes

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/7/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 8 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

If no obstruction in vent Try cleaning the fitting where hose connects to insucer with an open paperclip.Next step will be to remove induce fan and examine blades and gasket.