HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I have a Goodman hvac outside unit not heating ,also 2

Customer Question
I have a Goodman...

I have a Goodman hvac outside unit not heating ,also 2 redflashes on circuit board

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

The gas exhaust fan not working

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I did disconnect power from unit ,it will not reset the red light still flashed 2 times

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/7/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 4 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

That is a pressure switch stuck closed code, check the pressure switch on the unit to see if it is closed on a volt/ohm meter, can you do that? Also the pressure switch has the 1/4" rubber tube attached to it just so you are aware of where it is.

This is older unit don't see hose or switch

Do you have an exhaust blower? How old is it or the model?

About 20 to 25 years old

Is there an error code list on the panel?

No codes 2004 year model

That is a pressure switch code if it is a 2004 there is an inducer motor, is this something you are trying to repair yourself?

HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH