HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My Napoleon pellet stove feeds pellets faster than they can…

Customer Question
My Napoleon pellet stove...

My Napoleon pellet stove feeds pellets faster than they can burn. Problem is?

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

Endlessly

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

If it's simple enough. Finding an repair guy near me is impossible.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

Have replace ignitor. That is not the issue.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/7/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

What is the model number of the unit?