HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I bougt a home with a heil model number h8mpv125j208 the…

Customer Question
I bougt a home...

I bougt a home with a heil model number h8mpv125j208 the blower is running so fas that we cant sleep what are the switch settings to lower the speed. on AC it is fine but not on heat

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Yes checked all i red that there is a switch setting on the control board but wanted to find out which switch controls the heat setting for the blower

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

At first the blower on the AC was the same and i got info to slow the blower and that took care of that problem but now on heat having the same issue

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/7/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Let me grab a manual

it is a new unit but the installer did not leave a manual or even who installed it.
i am not at the unit right now
can i have a number to call when i am at the unit?

Here is a link to a manual.Let me know you are able to open the link.

Then scroll to page 41 for switch seting

http://icpindexing.toddsit.com/documents/003350/44101202002.pdf

If you have further questions, please let me know.
Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.
To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.

Can't open link

Third link on page not first