HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I put in new batteries now I can not set clock or heat.

Customer Question
I put in new...

I put in new batteries now I can not set clock or heat. Help

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

Filters are fine. I do not know how to check thermostast settings.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if you will direct me.

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

This unit is about 10 11 yrs old.

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 hour by:
12/7/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 7 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

LOok inside cover and give me model on thermostat.Do you get digital readout?