HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Heater not getting any gas. About 1hr. If i can

Customer Question
Heater not getting any...

Heater not getting any gas

Contractor's Assistant: I'll do all I can to help. How long have you been dealing with this?

About 1hr

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes if i can

Submitted: 9 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/7/2017
HVAC Technician: airheatman, HVAC Technician replied 9 months ago
airheatman
airheatman, HVAC Technician

Do you have a volt meter to see if we are getting 24vac to gas valve when igniter glows?

I jump the over heat switches and it is working ok now thank you

If you have further questions, please let me know.
Thanks for letting me work with you.If my answer has been polite, professional,and thorough, please click one of the ratings before you go. If you still need help let me know!.Expert is not paid for assisting you until you rate answer.Feel free to follow up for 30 days at no additional cost. Bonus always appreciated if you feel justified.
To rate answer, please select one of the stars on the page.