HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

My affiliate 700 is not getting water. I have water to the…

Customer Question
My affiliate 700 is...

My affiliate 700 is not getting water. I have water to the solenoid, and I replaced the solenoid but it still isn't getting water to the filter. I checked the water line and it isn't plugged

Contractor's Assistant: How long has this been going on? And how severe is the problem?

Just noticed it when we turned the heat on this fall. When I pulled the filter it had just a drop or 2 of water.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

Yes. There aren't that many parts the look at all complicated

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
12/7/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Is there power getting to the solenoid?