HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

Am I suppose to have the air conditioner and heat both on. A…

Customer Question
Am I suppose to...

Am I suppose to have the air conditioner and heat both on. A worker said “ your air conditioner is running” . So turned it off outside because it seemed to still run even though thermostat was set on heat

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

What am I checking for?

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

I just need to know how to set thermostat and is the air conditioner suppose to run to keep humidity now?

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

I know nothing about heating and cooling. I just bought this house and there are no manuals

Submitted: 7 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
HVAC Technician: HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH replied 7 months ago
HVAC Guru
HVAC Guru, HVAC TECH

One moment please..Note it takes time to type and add links so please be patient. Also the site will send you a phone call offer, that is not me.

Do you have a heat pump unit?

I don’t know what that is
Why did I just pay $23.00 and not get to talk to you. And now you want another $24.00

The site has a charge for the question itself and it is extra for a phone call do you want me to call you or what would you like to do?

I would like to get my $23.00 back if you aren’t going to help me

I can help you I just wanted to know if you want to continue here or not?

Can I just get my $23.00 back please
Hello