HVAC

Have HVAC questions? Ask an HVAC Expert for answers

I would like to fine out which brand gas heating furnace you…

Customer Question
I would like to...

I would like to fine out which brand gas heating furnace you recommand?

Contractor's Assistant: Did you double-check the thermostat's settings? And what about the filters?

We need to put in new one.(didn't have the heater) i need around 90% efficiency and 90000 btu input and about 81000 or higher btu output.

Contractor's Assistant: Do you plan on doing the work yourself?

No

Contractor's Assistant: Anything else we should know to help you best?

It's an old house built in 1947 and owner reformed it as a grocery store. The previous owner didn't disclosed if the store had a heater or not..

Submitted: 8 months ago.Category: HVAC
Answered in 1 minute by:
12/6/2017
HVAC Technician: Rick, HVAC Supervisor replied 8 months ago
Rick
Rick, HVAC Supervisor

Welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you with your issue. First I’ll need some more info so I have a more complete picture of your situation.

Warm air, hot water or steam?

warm air
no
who answered a call? why are you charging me extra $23 for?

Call prompt is automatic I have no control over it. We can continue here.

Trane, Carrier & Lennox are all top shelf but the quality of the contractor is more importantly than the quality of the furnace. Any good contractor will only use good products. He will also be there when you need service down the road.

I'm not charging you extra for anything! I just answer questions. If you have a billing issue contact customer service